The professional broadcasters at Fox News had a bright idea for a morning segment: interview with an Obama supporter in 2008 who was switching to Romney in 2012. But they simply assumed that the guy could step smoothly into their narrative of a country gone wrong under Obama, and that he already knew how the remote interview game works.
Watch what happens. In seconds, it all comes apart.
Via Dylan Byers at Politico.
- sudama likes this
- eyebee reblogged this from silas216
- azspot likes this
- silas216 reblogged this from jayrosen
- silas216 likes this
- thewitchdoctor likes this
- principia-coh reblogged this from jayrosen
- archive201213 likes this
- jusky likes this
- thesmithian likes this
- fatmanatee likes this
- satanic-capitalist reblogged this from jayrosen
- warlikeparakeet88 likes this
- jayrosen posted this